<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://samdobsonwrites.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Sam Dobson Writes: Baby Bookworms, Oh My!

Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Baby Bookworms, Oh My!

I don't know when or if I will be popping out children, but if it does happen my kids will be subject to my amusement. Don't take that wrong way. I'm not planning on torturing them for fun, just some harmless fun that could make for some great embarrassing photos once they've reached the teen years. What's the point of having kids if you can't have fun with them, right?

I know all you mothers out there are rolling your eyes at this, thinking "what the hell does she know about kids". I don't have any human children, but I do have canine children. That's sort of the same thing, right? Just kidding! Don't get your panties into a bunch, I know its not the same. I'm just kidding, but in all seriousness I am planning on having some fun with my kids. I want them to look back at their childhood and think "Man, my parents are pretty cool. 

If Babies Were in Your Favorite Bedtime Stories

On Yahoo today I stumbled upon a gallery of babies dressed up as characters from some of the most popular stories of all time. How awesome would it be to show off these baby pictures? As a bookworm I particularly love this batch of baby book photos. If I was this mom, I would take this opportunity to encourage reading. At the appropriate age, give your child one of the pictures with the correlating book. So stinkin' cute! See, using your kids for your amusement can have educational benefits. 

Click here to see the adorable gallery worth dozens of cheek-pinches. 
Be ready for an overload of cuteness. 

Sam 

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting feedback! Let me know what you think, ask me a question, or just say "hi". Thanks for reading!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home