<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://samdobsonwrites.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Sam Dobson Writes: More Questions For Date Night

Monday, June 9, 2014

More Questions For Date Night

One of my most popular pins on Pinterest has been my 20 Questions Date Night post. First off, I love to see one of my posts making the rounds on Pinterest, or anywhere for that matter. Second, it gives me a better idea of what sort of posts are enjoyed by the masses. Another one of my more popular posts circling on Pinterest is the Unique At-Home Date Night post. I think we can all see the obvious theme here. Seeing how popular my date night posts have been, I thought it would be fun to come up with some more unique questions for you and your beau to discuss over a candlelight dinner and a bottle of wine. Enjoy!

*Oh! Before I forget, number 9 has a typo. That should be "strange" not "strang". Believe it or not, I'd have to re-do the whole thing to fix it. That's what I get for writing and saving these questions while indulging in a little red wine.

Questions for date night.

Labels:

4 Comments:

At November 5, 2014 at 8:32 AM , Anonymous Bre said...

I know about the wine writing, haha!! Question #10 has me stumped. So many toys, so little time. The good old days :)

 
At November 5, 2014 at 9:29 AM , Anonymous Mary said...

Love the questions! I'm going to be asking some of these at my neighborhood game night!

 
At November 6, 2014 at 7:48 AM , Blogger Sam Ulmer-Dobson said...

I'm such a dork! I didn't even think of introducing these questions on game night with all my friends. Great idea! Thanks for the read :)

 
At November 6, 2014 at 7:49 AM , Blogger Sam Ulmer-Dobson said...

Wine writing is a serious problem for me lol! Thanks so much for the read. Hope you enjoyed it :)

 

Post a Comment

I love getting feedback! Let me know what you think, ask me a question, or just say "hi". Thanks for reading!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home