<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://samdobsonwrites.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Sam Dobson Writes: Motivational Playlist

Monday, September 29, 2014

Motivational Playlist

It's Monday and I've felt myself dragging all day long. Maybe it's the weekend catching up with me. We attended a Pet Project Foundation fundraiser event last night. PPF's Oktoberfest was filled with dancing and German shenanigans but of course when the lights came on and the music stopped, some of my coworkers and I didn't want the party to end. We migrated to the local karaoke bar for an encore. Needless to say, I was moving a bit slower than usual this morning. It's not just that, could I possibly be suffering from a case of the Monday blues?

Even on some Mondays that follow a mellow and uneventful weekend, I can still find myself lacking on enthusiasm. It's not the best way to start the work week. Sometimes you just need a little push of encouragement to get going. Slowly over the past few weeks I've been compiling a playlist on my Youtube account of songs that motivate me. My "Kick Ass" playlist is chocked full of go-get-em lyrics and upbeat melodies.

My playlist is designed to inspire me, to get me excited about writing and working. Songs about making something out of nothing, to keep pushing forward, and achieving your goals. It's the perfect thing to pump me up to make shit happen. I highly suggest making one of your own, whether it's purpose is to motivate you to workout or give you the courage to start your own business. Hey, you can always borrow mine :)

Motivational Playlist


1. The Fighter, Gym Class Heroes ft. Ryan Tedder


2. Roar, Katy Perry


3. Lighters, Bad Meets Evil ft. Bruno Mars


4. Brave, Sara Bareilles


5. The Man, Aloe Blacc


6. Run The World, Beyonce 


7. Firework, Katy Perry


8. The Show Goes On, Lupe Fiasco



9. Stronger, Kanye West


10. On Top Of The World, Imagine Dragons


Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting feedback! Let me know what you think, ask me a question, or just say "hi". Thanks for reading!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home