<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://samdobsonwrites.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Sam Dobson Writes: 2015 Goal Planner { Free Printable }

Monday, January 5, 2015

2015 Goal Planner { Free Printable }

With the year coming to a close and another birthday just a day away, my mind is already gearing up for the new year. While I wrap up holiday shopping and plan the finishing touches of our anniversary trip, I'm also thinking about my goals for next year. That's right, I'm already concerning myself with plotting and planning for 2015. I'm not talking about new year's resolutions. No, I don't make those and if you want know why you can read this post.

Instead, I make yearly goals to strive for all year long. They are mostly work related because I've already reached my relationship goals (a la my awesome husband) but there is still plenty I want to accomplish as far as my career goes. Making a goal isn't enough for me. I'll admit that I get lazy and January turns into December and suddenly I haven't accomplished nearly as much as I'd hoped to. This year, to help me stay on track I've designed a simple single page goal planner for the year. For me, it isn't enough to identify what I want to achieve and keep it tucked neatly away in my mind. I need to write my goals down and then keep them handy as a daily reminder to get shit done.




If you're like me and need a little encouragement every now and then, this printable will come in handy. Click here for my free 2015 Goal Planner printable. Write down your top three goals for the new year, whatever they may be. Use the month boxes to narrow your goals down into do-able tasks to help you stay on track. Most importantly, when you're done filling it out don't just file it away never to be seen again until you clean out your desk. Instead, tack it to your bulletin board as a daily reminder. Hopefully this printable can serve as an easy tool to help keep you focused all year long. 

Do you know what your goals for 2015 are? 

Labels:

2 Comments:

At January 5, 2015 at 12:27 PM , Anonymous Kayla Tyburski said...

This is so cute! I am going to share in my blog group since we were just chatting about breaking goals down, yesterday!

 
At January 5, 2015 at 12:47 PM , Blogger Sam Ulmer-Dobson said...

Thanks Kayla! I really appreciate the share too! I found it perfect for the big overall goals I have made for the year.

 

Post a Comment

I love getting feedback! Let me know what you think, ask me a question, or just say "hi". Thanks for reading!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home